Label applicator machines
Self-adhesive label applicator machines by Skanem can be fully customised based on customer requirements.
An open frame structure provides easy access to all areas of the system for maintenance and cleaning.
Modular design allows flexibility in performing various labelling configurations on the same system using specific modular units.
Self-centring arrangements, digital position indicators and tool less design ensures minimal changeover time.
Universal label sensor
Ensures sensing of all types of labels e.g. opaque, transparent as well as booklet labels.
Labelling up to 300 products per minute for vials, up to 400 products per minute for flat bottles (front and back application) and up to 650 products per minutes for hologram application.
Label placement accuracy – +/-1 to 1.5 mm.
Can be designed to apply labels on containers of almost any shape and size.
You can also choose from a variety of optional features.
- Online checking of positional accuracy of label at higher speed and online rejection.
- On-line printing (alpha numeric data, barcodes and 2D codes) and vision system for verification of data.
- Provision to mount larger diameter rolls up to 500mm and slicing them manually without stopping machine.
- EHS compliant and non EHS safety cabinets.
- Synchronization with upstream and downstream machines.
- Label roll end alarm sensors, in-feed and out-feed jamming sensors etc.
We make sure your label applicator machines are properly installed and maintained!
Skanem is a one stop solution with over 2000+ machines installed in 10+ countries. Our after-sales support team provides continued assistance to our customers in every step of installation & maintenance of the machines.
Our label applicator machines facility is currently located in India.
If you have any questions just leave us a message and our label expert will get in touch with you.
Did you find what you are looking for?